Monday, March 7, 2011

Romance: Romantic things to SAY

It is the ever hopeless romantic me again. Trying to come up with the most romantic message for your special someone is very very difficult because it is really hard to put into words. As they say, "Words are not enough to express my love for you". Cheesy ey?! :) Well, i came across some really romantic lines that i am sure will make every girl's heart skip a beat. I have to agree coz these lines sure made me more kilig/mushy. :) (Or maybe it's just me being so shallow and hopeless romantic?!)

Read some and you may get some pointers. :)

1. If i had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I LOVE YOU.

2. I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.

3. Babe, to me you are no one...because no one is perfect! :)

4. You deserve the world, and i know i can't give that to you. So i will give you the next best thing...MY WORLD.

5. I miss you when i am not with you,
    When i am not with you all i do is think about you.
    When i think you all i want is to be with you,
    And when i am with you it is like all of my dreams have come true.

6. To the world, you may be one person. But for me, you are my whole world.

7. Falling in love with you was the second best thing in the world. Finding you was the first.

8. They say you only fall in love once, it can't be true. Every time i look at you, I fall in love all over again.

9. You tripped me, so i fell for you.

10. It is not being in love that makes me happy...but it is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.


So what do you guys think? 
You think you can create your own romantic message for you special someone?
Well, try one...and feel free to comment. 


1 comment:

  1. If you'll ask me "what is more important YOU or my LIFE?" I don't think I could answer that...
    Cause I don't know what's the difference between YOU and MY LIFE..!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters!