Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Romance: My romantic card


I bought a "supposedly" valentine's day card for someone for like November last year (2009). I dont even think its a valentine's day card. And even if it's not yet february, as early as december i already wrote a lot of stuff in the card. I bought it coz the message's really really romantic and i thought that the person may love it too. So just imagine how in love i was while reading it.

Here's the cover's message:

I'm forever yours...
because when you hold me,
I feel like nothing else matters
more than the love I've found in you.

I'm forever yours...
because when you look at me,
I can see how much you love me.
Your eyes tell me 
the closeness we share is something deep,
something we could have only found with each other.

I'm forever yours...
because there is something special 
in the way that we trust each other so completely.


And inside the card says,

I'm forever yours...
because only with you can i capture a moment
where i know what it's like to feel heaven,
only with you have i ever felt so safe, so loved.

I'm forever yours...
because I wouldn't want it any other way.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Segway: Not related to my romantic card post.


-nagfifeeling makata lang ako. hahaha

It could have been forever...
it could have been a lifelong relationship...
but maybe, maybe we were not really meant for each other,
but maybe, maybe he can't find his happiness in me or in my company.

Sad but we have to make a decision to continue living life and in living your life, one must find and decide for his/her own happiness.
It's time that i seek mine. 
It has been a very long and rough journey for me, i guess, it's about time i raise my white flag and bid adieu to the person i once love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters!