Friday, March 11, 2011

Personal thought: Keeping a diary

Since childhood i am fond of writing stuff in my notebooks and i like signing in the so-called "autograph/slum" book. We used to write in there informations such personal details, our favorite stuffs, our crushes and love informations and lastly, we write a brief dedication to the owner. Back then, i have my diary, my slum book and a sticker album which was a present from tito bibe. :) I write everything in my diary, i write when i am happy, sad, mad, in crush and when i am just in mood to write everything. Growing up, i still keep a diary but i ended up destroying one, when someone had the chance to read it. (talk about privacy!). I have my blog site now to continue sharing my thoughts on things, events and people. Aside from blog site, i have my Starbucks planner care of M (it was his Christmas and New Year's gift since i failed collecting stamps again.) and i also have the Belle de jour planner which was a present i got during the RDD Christmas Party. I write daily events, special occassiions and appointments in either of the two planner. :)

Starbucks planner can be bought at any Starbucks coffee shop and you can also grab one if you filled the planner card from the month of November of the current year till the first week of January the following year.

Below are the photos of my velvet 2011 Starbucks planner:

Front cover



See what's inside. :)



Didn't post my Belle de Jour planner for my love life is written all over it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters!