Saturday, March 12, 2011

Personal thought: A-hole like you don't deserve a place on earth

Today was quite a good day. There are some funny events that occur, some unexpected happenings and some jerk ruined my day.Yes, you read that right. Jerk, a-hole, moron, imbecile, idiot, jackass, dunce and fool guy ruined my afternoon. 

Here's the thing!

I don't know him personally. I just know him as someone from my alma mater, and being nice i accepted his friend request. (I don't accept those who i personally don't know or is not someone from my school). He constantly provide comments in my status, notes and photos. We used to talk about stuff and all. I thought that this guy was nice, though i know for a fact that he is a jerk who thinks he has a chance in every girl. He would use pick up lines or those cheesy lines to catch someone's attention. Well, guess what you fool, it doesn't have any effect on me. 

I know a jerk from the way he talks, the words he used and the way he presents himself. I personally don't appreciate having a jerk in my life. This a-hole, as i call him from now on, has been chatting with me since i have this thought that, "oh yeah, he's like a brother to me coz' we came from the same school" so it's okay to chat with him. We talked about life, events and different stuff. And a-hole as he is, would always try to lure me with his sweet praises which are all nonsense because i don't care what he says and they don't matter to me. You don't matter to me. :)

I stopped posting comments on his status when i learned that he already has a gf. NOT because i am mad, jealous or anything, but to AVOID getting into trouble. As we all know, not people are open minded, not all girls can understand the friendship of her bf to other girls. So to avoid this kind of drama, i did the right thing. {right?). Funny was, when he came to the Ph, he called me up and asked if we could meet up. I don't have any plans of seeing him and i would not allow myself to see or be in his company. [For goodness sake, who on earth would go out with a committed guy? Talk about respect!]. 

Today, he posts comments on my status, and not just a normal comment. He flooded my post with his comments. Then he talked to me through the chat feature of facebook. Kaloka! There he goes again with his style and all, he asked about my love life and then started again acted cool! When in fact he is not! He asked why i started avoiding posting comments on his status and said that he misses me. Like ewwww!  Why would you miss me? How can you even say that you miss me? oh my gosh, talk about GUTS! He wanted to make it appear like the reason i stopped posting comments on his status was because i am jealous and he didn't succeeded in making it appear like that. Boo you loser! He said that he and the girl broke up already. And soooooo? errr..like i effin' care!  He said that he would like to see me when he comes to Ph again...blahblahblah....I told him that i don't appreciate what he is saying and doing. The patient me still tried to talk to him in a nice way without offending him. I told him that he's forgetting about the three month rule but he said that "hindi uso sakin yun". Fine, if it is not "uso" to you, then at least be considerate with what his previous girlfriend would feel. I even told him  it is a HUGE TURN OFF to hear this from guys. And then the pissed me didn't cared to reply at all. I was even thinking of deleting him from my friend's list.

After a moment, he posted a status: Silvertoes. I know what that silvertoes is. That is a song of Parokya ni Edgar. Below is the lyrics:

Wag ka nang mag-alala

hinding hindi ako in love sa yo
bakit ba pakiramdam mo pa yata
lahat kami ay naaakit mo
miss miss pakitigil lang please
ang iyong pagpapantasya
hindi ka na nakakatuwa
papagulpi na kita sa gwardyang may batuta
ha ya ya ya...
Hindi ko talaga ma-gets
kung bakit ka ganyan
ang feeling moy sabik sa iyo
ang lahat ng kalalakihan
sorry pagpasensyahan mo na
mali talaga ang iyong inaakala
lahat kami ay nandidiri sa iyo
ikaskas mo na sana ang mukha mo sa simento
*Di kami na tu-turn-on

sa kutis mong kulay champurado
di kami naaakit
sa labi mong garamucho
**oh please naman pakitanggap mo nalang ang katotohanan
naganyan ka pinanganak
wag ka nang magpapanggap
na ikaw ay isang dalagang ubod nang ganda
kahit na alam naman natin na ang karakas mo
ay ubod nang sama
siguro nga naman ay may mga mas pangit pa sa yo
pero at least hindi sila nagpapacute katulad mo
nakakabadtrip ka nakakairita twing kitay nakikita
di ko alam bat ang laki ng ulo mo
magingat ingat ka baka ikaw ay sagasaan ko

And he even comment on his own status saying, "bato bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magagalit".

Well, first of all, I don't give a damn if you posted it for me. Honestly, i don't see myself pretty or feeling pretty at all. Sorry but no sorry to disappoint you. I am so used to being seen as an ordinary girl and i don't need praises from people like you. Because YOU DON'T MATTER TO MEI was actually having mixed emotions regarding this. One, i'm thankful because you unveiled your own mask, and a hideous one by the way. Two, flattered that you think i act, think and feel like this. Three, i have hurt you with those honest and true words i said to you. And lastly, you are affected. I am kinda sad because you are a Bedan brother to me, but i am really disgusted with the way you think and how you deal with and treat women. You are such an embarrassment to other Bedan guys. I maybe tactless but no apologies if i've stepped on your ego, a jerk like you needs to wake up from the reality that not all girls are crazy about guys like you. That you need to wake up from the harsh reality that maybe the reason why you ended up being like that and being left out is because you don't respect your partner. Wake up you fool, if you think of me like that one in the song, then go on. You've just shown what kind of jerk and jackass you are. 

If there's one wish i can give you right now, that would be i hope, that women in your family won't experience having a jerk like you in their lives, but oh, too bad, BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE YOU. And also, i hope that your child will learn to respect you, because i don't think you deserve a single respect!

Liked what Joseph Stalin said, 
Everyone has a right to be an idiot. Some people abuse the privilege. 
And i believe you were born an a**hole for you got all the privilege! :)




1 comment:

  1. Awesome website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover
    the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web blog - Healthy Diet Plans

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters!