Resort Name: Bosay Resort
Location: Antipolo City
Type: Public Pool house.
7 ft pool with Long slide
Olympic size pool
Disco pool (indoor pool)
Day swimming (7am to 5pm): Adult: P150.00 Child (4 ft): P110.00
Night swimming (7pm to 5am): Adult: P170.00 Child (4 ft): P110.00
The resort has a number of cottages to choose from, which can accomodate a number of people in a group from sizes of 8-10 to 50-60. The price range of these cottages are around P600.00 to P3000.00.
The downside of the large number of these cottages is that they tend to be so close to another which is hard especially when it is peak season and there are a number of people in the resort.
Rooms: The resort also has number of rooms that can accomodate those who wants to stay there overnight. For as low as P2,000.00 you can have a standard airconditioned room for 6 person. I find the room very nice despite the price. With large bed, extra matress and pillows, a bathroom, table, and chair, not bad.
Resort Policies: The resort is not that strict.
1. You can bring your own food
2. You can cook your own food inside the resort however you have to pay for corkage fees listed outside their office.
3. There are a lot of videoke machines that you can use and rent but they have the city ordinance that prohibits them to use the machine beyond 12:00 midnight.
4. They are strict when it comes to swimming attire. There are pool area wherein they won't allow people wearing ordinary shorts, t-shirts, etc. So keep in mind to have your trunks with you and swimsuit for the ladies.
*List of corkage fees*
I really love this place. The only thing i dont find very cool is the crowded people in all their pool areas. =)
If you want to go to this place or for any inquiries regarding: Bosay Resort in Antipolo, you may contact the numbers below:
0917-3974534 / 0918-9903634 / 0916-7393237
Also you may check out their websites for more photos athttp://www.bosayresort.com.
Here is the map and direction to Bosay:
If you're coming from Manila
- Take LRT to Santolan (go to LRT station in Recto, Legarda, Pureza) Fare is P15.00
- Once in Santolan station, go down the station and you will find men calling for passengers for a CRV or Pajero going to Antipolo. Fare is P35.00 each.
- Tell the driver to dropped you at Our lady of Bon Voyage church or to the tricycle terminal.
- Ride tricycle and tell driver to bring you to Bosay Resort. Fare: P50.00 each head for a special trip.
So that's all for now. I will be posting some pics when i have my other camera.
Feel free to comment if this blog helped you or not,