Thursday, April 9, 2009

Personal thought: CPA board Examination experience

I took the October 2008 CPA board examination last year...
and unfortunately, i wasnt able to make it...
but mind you, i did pass the Board exam, it's just that i failed one of the seven subjects that i took. To be able to pass, you must have the general average of 75% for the whole exam and no grade lower than 65% in any subject.
what happened to me was a disaster...
i got an average of 76.71%..i passed!!!, however my Auditing Problem exam failed..i only got 63% =(
Waiting for the result is truly nerve-racking, what more if you'll learn that some of your friends passed and you did not make it. my heart was broken and my spirit was distorted. i blamed God for not giving me what i have been asking him. i cried for a month and i felt so alone, so sad, so devastated becoz i know in myself i deserve to pass.
my friens, classmates and relatives were encouraging me to get the exam result for me to know what subject did i failed or what is the reason why i failed...at first i really dont want to get it becoz i have been hearing news that only four from our school are conditional, meaning you pass but you had a subject that you have to retake. and i aa not included on that four people accdg to the hearsay.
thanks to Charlo, Pj, tayawa and mom, they forced me to get the result. so i did!
when i got the sheet of paper the first thing that i noticed was the general average. and i said to myself, "oh my God, i passed! then checked the rest of the paper and saw that i did failed in Audit Problem. i looked for the remark that tells you if your Conditional or failed and i saw it.
i almost cry...='( i remembered that i am not really feeling good the time that i took the Audit Problem exam. i had my period and it was the first day. i didnt know it was coming, while having the exam i just felt uneasy, my undie seems wet and warm and i started to feel pain on my tummy. i became very anxious while having the exam. i even cried and asked God why He has to allow me to have that period on that day. i have to admit i wasnt able to concentrate with the exam. Thank God that during the lunchbreak my dad brought me medicine. i took the medicine before taking the next exam.
And you know what hurts me most?!!
during the preboard examinations that i have during review,it has always been audit problem that i got the highest score among the seven subjects. it's just so unbelievable.
anyway, im going to take the May 2009 CPA board exam for my two subjects, Audit Problem and Management Advisory Service. (boo!!! i have to take MAS again becoz my score is 73%)
you see, if you are conditional and that you have score in any subject lower than 75% you have to take that subject again together with the failing subject.
i hope that i will be able to pass this coming board exam.
i know i will...i believe that God has plans for us.
i really feel sorry for blaming God for not passing the Oct. 2008 board exam...
what i did forgot was the prayer that i've said to Him... i remembered telling Him that whatever the results will be i will accept it with no pain, no hurt and with open arms becoz i know He has plans for me. i know that God really has plans for me,,,and i know that God really loves the world, the people, His creations.
Life is simple, it's just the people who make things complicated.
go to go now, my shift has ended. next time i'll try to upload pics of things that you need to know.
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters!