Sunday, December 18, 2011

Events: 2011 SMDC Christmas Party

Heck if i am not officially part of the SMDC family, i want to be there to help out and show my support to my Accounting Department family and friends. :)

For this year, they had the 60s-70s theme with various departments in their assigned 70s music icon attire.
Below are the list of departments with their assigned music icon:
1. Accounting & Treasury Department- Jackson 5
2. Property Management Department- Abba
3. Customer Service & Admin Department- The Village People
4. Sales Admin Department- I totally forgot. sorry!

My Department was able to bagged the first runner up title and we were so damn happy. I will try and get hold of the photos from the party to share it with you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters!