Saturday, July 16, 2011

I am back and recovered!

I have been extremely busy and not in the proper state of mind for the last 4 months.

Reasons:

I was busy searching for a career opportunity that will widen my knowledge as well as something that would make me happy... and whoala...i am now with the GOOD GUYS! :D

I don't have my lappy anymore that is why i am saving (BIG TIME) to get a new one.

I undergo psychological and emotional recovery! (bwahahaha....oh well!)

I searched for my happiness and luckily i think i am getting there.

So many things had happened, so many things had been discovered, so many things were accepted, so many things were forgiven and so many things were forgotten. This is my time now towards CHANGE. :)

I just have so much topic to share with you that i have to list them down on my notes and come up with a cool article.

Till next time! Ciao! :)

1 comment:

Your opinion matters!