Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yummy: Sugar and Spice Catching-Up at Chili's


My friend Ronald Castro Jr. ("father" as i call him) and I have been planning to meet and catch up because it has been so long that we haven't had the chance to see each other and talk. R became a good college friend and met him through a common friend Marvin Sasi. They also became my college classmates in one subject. R is a constant text mate and adviser. We are like cat and dog though. We always disagree about each others opinion and suggestions. What's good about him is that he is a true friend and a respectful guy. I remember when he has a HUGE crush on one of our school mates in college, i was the one who would always give him advise as to what he should do. He and the girl didn't end up together. :D oooppsss...

So after many set-ups and schedules that were also postponed/cancelled, we finally met. He said he wanna have dinner at Chilis in Tomas Morato. 

Chili's Bar and Grill in Tomas Morato
199 Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Sct. Fernandez, QC
(02) 372-5007


Funny taxi driver coz' i told him to drive me to Chilis,  but to my surprise he stopped in front of Guilly's. BOO! hahaha....

We ordered and was given a feedback card and i was the one filled up all the informations with R's personal details. I ordered Cajun Chicken Pasta (pronounced as "kei-jun"), sliced Cajun-seasoned chicken breast on penne pasta with creamy Alfredo sauce, diced tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese and garlic toast. For 485.00, the meal is good for 2 person.



Cajun Chicken Pasta
While R ordered through my recommendation the Guiltless Chicken Platter for P265.00 you can have a good taste of Grilled chicken breast with their rice and steamed fresh veggies with Parmesan cheese.




Photo credits to Rackell


We both ordered bottomless Lemonade for beverage. This beverage is P100.00 each.

We stayed at Chili's for two hours just eating and chatting. We were laughing about stuff and events that happened in the past. After having our not so spicy meal, we head off to the other part of T. Morato to grab some sweets. He led me to he Il Terrazo Bldg and in the second floor we found the Banapple store.





Banapple Pies and cheesecakes
2nd level Il Terrazo Bldg.
T. Morato Cor. Sct. Madrinan, South Triangle, QC
(02) 4132675
Since i have been craving for Banapple's Banoffee Pie, i ordered one slice of this and R ordered Santa's chipper chocolate cheesecake. 

Banoffee Pie @P85 per slice
@P650 whole


I was not able to take photos of the food in their full glory because i was too hungry to do it. I only got the chance to take some photos of the left overs using my LG KP500 phone.

See more photos below:


Ronald "Father" Castro Jr. - One of the college guy friends i truly trust
My good friend R and I
Guiltless chicken platter- leftover

Cajun Chicken Pasta
My Banoffee Pie- i don't like the hard chocolate chips
R's Santa Chipper Chocolate Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters!