Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gadgets: Sony Cybershot TX5 - will you be mine?




Since i am beginning to love writing blogs nowadays about stuff, events, people and places, i have realized that i should get a new partner. And what would it be? Of course, none other than, a digital camera. And i just know the right camera that suits me and my needs best. 

Sony Cybershot TX5 in light pink color is on the top of my wish list. I am thinking of asking my Papa Dear to buy it for me abroad or buying it myself here. I need to seek the best affordable price. 

I just love the fact that it comes in light pink color and is not heavy compared to other digital camera in the market. It also has very nice resolution and output that can be actually compared to a shot taken using by DSLR. According to my cousin Windy, the camera can also be use underwater but within a certain limit.

SONY Cybershot TX5

Taken from Sony website:
  • Amazing things come in this small package. 
  • The Cyber-shot® TX5 has it all, from a stunningly thin 3/4" body to advanced technologies that make it easy to shoot gorgeous photos and videos. 
  • Aside from its remarkable intelligence, the TX5 is also built extremely tough. 
  • Its airtight construction is waterproof, shockproof, dust proof, and freeze-proof. Just slip it in your pocket and you're prepared to capture the world in style, no matter where you are.
My Mantra should be:

I gotta have this...soon!

I need to save, save and save more...

I hope this mantra will work. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters!