Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Personal thought: I have come to realize...say what?!

Another time killing thing-y in order for me to sleep!


Replace my answers with yours and spread the love around:

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...

.. are getting smaller... i've lost a lot of pounds. Even my bottom is getting smaller! Not good!

2. I've come to realize that my job...

.. is something that i will get to enjoy.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...

.. i forget to use the horn and just shout.

4. I've come to realize that I need...

.. to work soon, as in A.S.A.P.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost...

.. interest with dealing with a particular person

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...

.. You say something bad about me at my back

7. I've come to realize that the person I like...

.. is not feeling the same way for me too.

8. I've come to realize that money...

.. can buy you a lot of things and can bring you to places

9. I've come to realize that people...

.. has no contentment!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...

.. me and whatever other people say about me don't matter for i am the only who knows myself best.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...

.. has so many dreams and aspirations. That is why i need to make them happen.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...

.. is crazy like it's owner.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...

..i will be receiving a very good news. Praying hard that it is a very good week. 

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...

.. It wasn't really my intention to sleep yet, Yet i was so full that like a pig, i sleep after eating.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about..

.. Getting rid of the sadness and pain.  I am also thinking about the new opportunity. 

17. I've come to realize that my dad...

.. is not that strict when it comes to me going out or dating.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...

.. I check my notifications and play parking game and family feud.

19. I've come to realize that today...

.. I will eat a lot again. Will be meeting a college friend and will definitely needs to catch up with our lives a lot.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...

.. i hope that before i go to sleep i'll find myself happy and peaceful.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow will be...

.. another gift from God.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...

.. work ASAP. :)

24. I've come to realize that life...

.. is Short.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...

.. I will meet up with people i love and care about, my friends.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...

.. Fireworks by Katy Perry

27. I've come to realize that my friends...

..have been there for me during my crying times.

29.I've come to realize that the past year (2010)...

.. is one of the saddest year of my life.

30. I've come to realize that the last person I kissed...

.. was my mother.

31. I've come to realize that when people walk out of my life...

.. it is not my lost, maybe they didn't find any good reason to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters!